Webware for Python
So, what is it? From the web page:
Webware for Python is a suite of Python packages and tools for developing object-oriented, web-based applications. The suite uses well known design patterns and includes a fast Application Server, Servlets, Python Server Pages (PSP), Object-Relational Mapping, Task Scheduling, Session Management, and many other features. Webware is very modular and easily extended.
I confess that I have looked at it as the way to implement a web-based application many times over the years. I have, however, never picked it. Actually, I have usually picked Karrigell. Why? Well, while Webware is very modular, it always seems like I needed to understand all too many modules to do what I could do in Karrigell with a lot less to understand.
But, it's Python and it does seem to be clean. I am thinking about giving it another try. All I need is a project that fits.
- Goldtouch Semi-Vertical Mouse
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- VMware's Clarity Design System
- Transferring Conserver Logs to Elasticsearch
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Linux Journal January 2017