Webware for Python
So, what is it? From the web page:
Webware for Python is a suite of Python packages and tools for developing object-oriented, web-based applications. The suite uses well known design patterns and includes a fast Application Server, Servlets, Python Server Pages (PSP), Object-Relational Mapping, Task Scheduling, Session Management, and many other features. Webware is very modular and easily extended.
I confess that I have looked at it as the way to implement a web-based application many times over the years. I have, however, never picked it. Actually, I have usually picked Karrigell. Why? Well, while Webware is very modular, it always seems like I needed to understand all too many modules to do what I could do in Karrigell with a lot less to understand.
But, it's Python and it does seem to be clean. I am thinking about giving it another try. All I need is a project that fits.
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Custom checks and notifications for Nagios
- Stepping into Science
- Linux Journal December 2016
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Radio Free Linux
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- OpenSSL Hacks