Linux Journal offers unique and results-driven webinar packages that reach highly influential, educated, tech buying viewers.
Advertisers can select the program that best meets their campaign objectives. Programs include comprehensive marketing exposure such as:
- Pre-event lead guarantee
- Post-event lead guarantee
- Announcement of webinar in an upcoming issue of Linux Journal Digital Edition
- Highlighted editorial write up of event in prominent LJ newsletters
- Featured as an Upcoming Event on all LinuxJournal.com pages
- Banner ad impressions promoting the event
- Social media campaign by Linux Journal on Twitter, Identi.ca and Facebook
- E-mail blasts to opted-in, in-house lists
- Custom follow-up survey to all registrants
- Recorded webinar video prominently added to LinuxJournal.com, behind a registration wall
- Comprehensive marketing of recorded webinar video in newsletters, on web site and through social media channels
- mp4 recorded copy of webinar for vendor's use
Contact your sales rep today for pricing, timelines and booking information. +1-713-344-1956 ext. 2.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- How a Corrupted USB Drive Was Saved by GNU/Linux
- The LiVES Video Editor and VJ Tool Turns 1.0
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Playing with Binary Formats
- What's GNU?
- MiniVend—the Electronic Shopping Cart
- Troll Tech's QPL