Linux Journal offers unique and results-driven webinar packages that reach highly influential, educated, tech buying viewers.
Advertisers can select the program that best meets their campaign objectives. Programs include comprehensive marketing exposure such as:
- Pre-event lead guarantee
- Post-event lead guarantee
- Announcement of webinar in an upcoming issue of Linux Journal Digital Edition
- Highlighted editorial write up of event in prominent LJ newsletters
- Featured as an Upcoming Event on all LinuxJournal.com pages
- Banner ad impressions promoting the event
- Social media campaign by Linux Journal on Twitter, Identi.ca and Facebook
- E-mail blasts to opted-in, in-house lists
- Custom follow-up survey to all registrants
- Recorded webinar video prominently added to LinuxJournal.com, behind a registration wall
- Comprehensive marketing of recorded webinar video in newsletters, on web site and through social media channels
- mp4 recorded copy of webinar for vendor's use
Contact your sales rep today for pricing, timelines and booking information. +1-713-344-1956 ext. 2.
Special Reports: DevOps
Have projects in development that need help? Have a great development operation in place that can ALWAYS be better? Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
With deep focus on Collaborative Development, Continuous Testing and Release & Deployment, we offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, advice & help from the experts, plus a host of other books, videos, podcasts and more. All free with a quick, one-time registration. Start browsing now...
- The Ubuntu Conspiracy
- Science on Android
- A First Look at IBM's New Linux Servers
- Vigilante Malware
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Vagrant Simplified
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- Bluetooth Hacks
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup