Linux Journal offers unique and results-driven webinar packages that reach highly influential, educated, tech buying viewers.
Advertisers can select the program that best meets their campaign objectives. Programs include comprehensive marketing exposure such as:
- Pre-event lead guarantee
- Post-event lead guarantee
- Announcement of webinar in an upcoming issue of Linux Journal Digital Edition
- Highlighted editorial write up of event in prominent LJ newsletters
- Featured as an Upcoming Event on all LinuxJournal.com pages
- Banner ad impressions promoting the event
- Social media campaign by Linux Journal on Twitter, Identi.ca and Facebook
- E-mail blasts to opted-in, in-house lists
- Custom follow-up survey to all registrants
- Recorded webinar video prominently added to LinuxJournal.com, behind a registration wall
- Comprehensive marketing of recorded webinar video in newsletters, on web site and through social media channels
- mp4 recorded copy of webinar for vendor's use
Contact your sales rep today for pricing, timelines and booking information. +1-713-344-1956 ext. 2.
Fast/Flexible Linux OS Recovery
On Demand Now
In this live one-hour webinar, learn how to enhance your existing backup strategies for complete disaster recovery preparedness using Storix System Backup Administrator (SBAdmin), a highly flexible full-system recovery solution for UNIX and Linux systems.
Join Linux Journal's Shawn Powers and David Huffman, President/CEO, Storix, Inc.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Sony Settles in Linux Battle
- Libarchive Security Flaw Discovered
- Profiles and RC Files
- Maru OS Brings Debian to Your Phone
- Understanding Ceph and Its Place in the Market
- Snappy Moves to New Platforms
- Astronomy for KDE
- Git 2.9 Released
- The Giant Zero, Part 0.x
With all the industry talk about the benefits of Linux on Power and all the performance advantages offered by its open architecture, you may be considering a move in that direction. If you are thinking about analytics, big data and cloud computing, you would be right to evaluate Power. The idea of using commodity x86 hardware and replacing it every three years is an outdated cost model. It doesn’t consider the total cost of ownership, and it doesn’t consider the advantage of real processing power, high-availability and multithreading like a demon.
This ebook takes a look at some of the practical applications of the Linux on Power platform and ways you might bring all the performance power of this open architecture to bear for your organization. There are no smoke and mirrors here—just hard, cold, empirical evidence provided by independent sources. I also consider some innovative ways Linux on Power will be used in the future.Get the Guide