Linux Journal offers unique and results-driven webinar packages that reach highly influential, educated, tech buying viewers.
Advertisers can select the program that best meets their campaign objectives. Programs include comprehensive marketing exposure such as:
- Pre-event lead guarantee
- Post-event lead guarantee
- Announcement of webinar in an upcoming issue of Linux Journal Digital Edition
- Highlighted editorial write up of event in prominent LJ newsletters
- Featured as an Upcoming Event on all LinuxJournal.com pages
- Banner ad impressions promoting the event
- Social media campaign by Linux Journal on Twitter, Identi.ca and Facebook
- E-mail blasts to opted-in, in-house lists
- Custom follow-up survey to all registrants
- Recorded webinar video prominently added to LinuxJournal.com, behind a registration wall
- Comprehensive marketing of recorded webinar video in newsletters, on web site and through social media channels
- mp4 recorded copy of webinar for vendor's use
Contact your sales rep today for pricing, timelines and booking information. +1-713-344-1956 ext. 2.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu