Linux Journal offers unique and results-driven webinar packages that reach highly influential, educated, tech buying viewers.
Advertisers can select the program that best meets their campaign objectives. Programs include comprehensive marketing exposure such as:
- Pre-event lead guarantee
- Post-event lead guarantee
- Announcement of webinar in an upcoming issue of Linux Journal Digital Edition
- Highlighted editorial write up of event in prominent LJ newsletters
- Featured as an Upcoming Event on all LinuxJournal.com pages
- Banner ad impressions promoting the event
- Social media campaign by Linux Journal on Twitter, Identi.ca and Facebook
- E-mail blasts to opted-in, in-house lists
- Custom follow-up survey to all registrants
- Recorded webinar video prominently added to LinuxJournal.com, behind a registration wall
- Comprehensive marketing of recorded webinar video in newsletters, on web site and through social media channels
- mp4 recorded copy of webinar for vendor's use
Contact your sales rep today for pricing, timelines and booking information. +1-713-344-1956 ext. 2.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
|Android Candy: Intercoms||Apr 23, 2015|
|"No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care||Apr 22, 2015|
|Return of the Mac||Apr 20, 2015|
|DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts||Apr 20, 2015|
|Play for Me, Jarvis||Apr 16, 2015|
|Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites||Apr 15, 2015|
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Android Candy: Intercoms
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Designing Foils with XFLR5
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Play for Me, Jarvis
- Consent That Goes Both Ways