Webinar this week: Storage
We have a webinar coming up this week -- this one is all about storage. Join us Thursday, March 28, 4:00 P.M. Eastern Time (8:00 P.M. GMT). The webinar is free to all. Register now at http://lnxjr.nl/ANSYSsim328.
The expanding use of Simulation-Driven Product Development places growing demands on the IT infrastructure — for computational power, data storage, networking and effective collaboration across geographically distributed teams. ANSYS works with IT industry leaders to understand and demonstrate solution architectures that support a scalable and cost-effective IT deployment of their software. This webcast series shares the knowledge and experience of ANSYS experts and their partners, to support strategic decision making related to IT systems for ANSYS technology.
The next webinar in the series is "Accelerating Time-to-Results with Parallel I/O".
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
|Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers||Aug 17, 2015|
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- My Network Go-Bag
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Three More Lessons
- August 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming