Webinar this week: Storage
We have a webinar coming up this week -- this one is all about storage. Join us Thursday, March 28, 4:00 P.M. Eastern Time (8:00 P.M. GMT). The webinar is free to all. Register now at http://lnxjr.nl/ANSYSsim328.
The expanding use of Simulation-Driven Product Development places growing demands on the IT infrastructure — for computational power, data storage, networking and effective collaboration across geographically distributed teams. ANSYS works with IT industry leaders to understand and demonstrate solution architectures that support a scalable and cost-effective IT deployment of their software. This webcast series shares the knowledge and experience of ANSYS experts and their partners, to support strategic decision making related to IT systems for ANSYS technology.
The next webinar in the series is "Accelerating Time-to-Results with Parallel I/O".
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
|SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension||Mar 29, 2017|
|Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value||Mar 29, 2017|
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
|Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now||Mar 25, 2017|
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Hodge Podge
- Wi-Fi on the Command Line