Webinar: A Call to Arms for Private Cloud Builders
Randy Bias, Co-Founder and CTO, Cloudscaling
John Wetherill, Developer Evangelist, ActiveState
Duration: 60 minutes
The era of elastic IT is here. Businesses are realizing that the cloud not only allows cost reduction, but provides opportunities for innovation and growth. Elastic clouds enable next-generation applications that drive revenue opportunities, increase agility, and make IT teams competitive with public cloud systems.
In this presentation, Randy and John talk about the forces driving this change, and outline an action plan for building an elastic cloud infrastructure and dynamic applications using DevOps and Platform-as-a-Service.
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- General Relativity in Python
- One Port to Rule Them All!