Webinar: A Call to Arms for Private Cloud Builders
Randy Bias, Co-Founder and CTO, Cloudscaling
John Wetherill, Developer Evangelist, ActiveState
Duration: 60 minutes
The era of elastic IT is here. Businesses are realizing that the cloud not only allows cost reduction, but provides opportunities for innovation and growth. Elastic clouds enable next-generation applications that drive revenue opportunities, increase agility, and make IT teams competitive with public cloud systems.
In this presentation, Randy and John talk about the forces driving this change, and outline an action plan for building an elastic cloud infrastructure and dynamic applications using DevOps and Platform-as-a-Service.
- Smoothwall Express
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)