Webinar: A Call to Arms for Private Cloud Builders
Randy Bias, Co-Founder and CTO, Cloudscaling
John Wetherill, Developer Evangelist, ActiveState
Duration: 60 minutes
The era of elastic IT is here. Businesses are realizing that the cloud not only allows cost reduction, but provides opportunities for innovation and growth. Elastic clouds enable next-generation applications that drive revenue opportunities, increase agility, and make IT teams competitive with public cloud systems.
In this presentation, Randy and John talk about the forces driving this change, and outline an action plan for building an elastic cloud infrastructure and dynamic applications using DevOps and Platform-as-a-Service.
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- What's Your i-Name?
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- RSS Feeds
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- UNIX under the Desktop
- Why Python?
- Pass on Passwords with scp