Webcast: Building the Enterprise Private Cloud
The high priority enterprises are putting on private cloud development and the implications that fact has for future private cloud infrastructures may well surprise you. Does your private cloud strategy aspire to accommodate only lightweight, low-priority applications running on commodity servers or to handle your core business applications and processes? Join our guest, John Rymer from Forrester Research, for a webcast to learn about emerging requirements for enterprise cloud environments which include specific infrastructure and heightened security, reliability, and resiliency characteristics. Learn how your industry peers leverage cloud to drive more profits, create new strategic capabilities and attract new customers. Discover business insights to outperform your competitors.
This webcast will help you map a path to grow your business in today's competitive market.
USE OF INFORMATION: The entry information you provide may be used by Linux Journal and the sponsor to send you information about their respective products and special promotions, but will otherwise not be released to third parties.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration