Webcast: Building the Enterprise Private Cloud
The high priority enterprises are putting on private cloud development and the implications that fact has for future private cloud infrastructures may well surprise you. Does your private cloud strategy aspire to accommodate only lightweight, low-priority applications running on commodity servers or to handle your core business applications and processes? Join our guest, John Rymer from Forrester Research, for a webcast to learn about emerging requirements for enterprise cloud environments which include specific infrastructure and heightened security, reliability, and resiliency characteristics. Learn how your industry peers leverage cloud to drive more profits, create new strategic capabilities and attract new customers. Discover business insights to outperform your competitors.
This webcast will help you map a path to grow your business in today's competitive market.
USE OF INFORMATION: The entry information you provide may be used by Linux Journal and the sponsor to send you information about their respective products and special promotions, but will otherwise not be released to third parties.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Linux Systems Administrator
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- So girls had it better ?
1 hour 9 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
1 hour 29 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
7 hours 2 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
12 hours 4 min ago
12 hours 24 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
12 hours 49 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
13 hours 2 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
18 hours 41 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
19 hours 15 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
19 hours 44 min ago