Webcast: Building the Enterprise Private Cloud
The high priority enterprises are putting on private cloud development and the implications that fact has for future private cloud infrastructures may well surprise you. Does your private cloud strategy aspire to accommodate only lightweight, low-priority applications running on commodity servers or to handle your core business applications and processes? Join our guest, John Rymer from Forrester Research, for a webcast to learn about emerging requirements for enterprise cloud environments which include specific infrastructure and heightened security, reliability, and resiliency characteristics. Learn how your industry peers leverage cloud to drive more profits, create new strategic capabilities and attract new customers. Discover business insights to outperform your competitors.
This webcast will help you map a path to grow your business in today's competitive market.
USE OF INFORMATION: The entry information you provide may be used by Linux Journal and the sponsor to send you information about their respective products and special promotions, but will otherwise not be released to third parties.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Web Administration Scripts
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
4 hours 2 min ago
4 hours 21 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
4 hours 46 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
5 hours ago
- Mixtapes Community
10 hours 38 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
11 hours 13 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
11 hours 41 min ago
13 hours 36 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
14 hours 56 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
17 hours 29 min ago