Webcast: Building the Enterprise Private Cloud
The high priority enterprises are putting on private cloud development and the implications that fact has for future private cloud infrastructures may well surprise you. Does your private cloud strategy aspire to accommodate only lightweight, low-priority applications running on commodity servers or to handle your core business applications and processes? Join our guest, John Rymer from Forrester Research, for a webcast to learn about emerging requirements for enterprise cloud environments which include specific infrastructure and heightened security, reliability, and resiliency characteristics. Learn how your industry peers leverage cloud to drive more profits, create new strategic capabilities and attract new customers. Discover business insights to outperform your competitors.
This webcast will help you map a path to grow your business in today's competitive market.
USE OF INFORMATION: The entry information you provide may be used by Linux Journal and the sponsor to send you information about their respective products and special promotions, but will otherwise not be released to third parties.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Server Hardening
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software
- Giving Silos Their Due
- 22 Years of Linux Journal on One DVD - Now Available
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Firefox OS
- February 2016 Issue of Linux Journal