Webcast: Building the Enterprise Private Cloud
The high priority enterprises are putting on private cloud development and the implications that fact has for future private cloud infrastructures may well surprise you. Does your private cloud strategy aspire to accommodate only lightweight, low-priority applications running on commodity servers or to handle your core business applications and processes? Join our guest, John Rymer from Forrester Research, for a webcast to learn about emerging requirements for enterprise cloud environments which include specific infrastructure and heightened security, reliability, and resiliency characteristics. Learn how your industry peers leverage cloud to drive more profits, create new strategic capabilities and attract new customers. Discover business insights to outperform your competitors.
This webcast will help you map a path to grow your business in today's competitive market.
USE OF INFORMATION: The entry information you provide may be used by Linux Journal and the sponsor to send you information about their respective products and special promotions, but will otherwise not be released to third parties.
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Technical Support Rep