Webcast: Building the Enterprise Private Cloud
The high priority enterprises are putting on private cloud development and the implications that fact has for future private cloud infrastructures may well surprise you. Does your private cloud strategy aspire to accommodate only lightweight, low-priority applications running on commodity servers or to handle your core business applications and processes? Join our guest, John Rymer from Forrester Research, for a webcast to learn about emerging requirements for enterprise cloud environments which include specific infrastructure and heightened security, reliability, and resiliency characteristics. Learn how your industry peers leverage cloud to drive more profits, create new strategic capabilities and attract new customers. Discover business insights to outperform your competitors.
This webcast will help you map a path to grow your business in today's competitive market.
USE OF INFORMATION: The entry information you provide may be used by Linux Journal and the sponsor to send you information about their respective products and special promotions, but will otherwise not be released to third parties.
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- The True Internet of Things
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- My Network Go-Bag