Webcast: Collaboration in the Cloud
IBM's platform as a service (PaaS), IBM SmartCloud Application Services, is now generally available and ready to help your development team collaborate in the cloud.
IBM's PaaS includes the SmartCloud Application Collaborative Lifecycle Management Service (CLMS), a set of seamlessly integrated tools that provide a real-time cloud-based collaborative environment for accelerated application development and delivery. Based on proven IBM Collaborative Lifecycle Management, our pay-as-you-go service coordinates activities across business and system requirements, design, development, build, test and delivery—improving productivity and time to delivery.
In this webcast we'll demonstrate how this exciting, walk up and use capability works, and tell you how to get your application development teams up and running in minutes.
Product Manager, IBM Rational Cloud Offerings
Product Manager, IBM SmartCloud Application Services
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...