Webcast: Collaboration in the Cloud
IBM's platform as a service (PaaS), IBM SmartCloud Application Services, is now generally available and ready to help your development team collaborate in the cloud.
IBM's PaaS includes the SmartCloud Application Collaborative Lifecycle Management Service (CLMS), a set of seamlessly integrated tools that provide a real-time cloud-based collaborative environment for accelerated application development and delivery. Based on proven IBM Collaborative Lifecycle Management, our pay-as-you-go service coordinates activities across business and system requirements, design, development, build, test and delivery—improving productivity and time to delivery.
In this webcast we'll demonstrate how this exciting, walk up and use capability works, and tell you how to get your application development teams up and running in minutes.
Product Manager, IBM Rational Cloud Offerings
Product Manager, IBM SmartCloud Application Services
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Technical Support Rep