Webcast: Collaboration in the Cloud
IBM's platform as a service (PaaS), IBM SmartCloud Application Services, is now generally available and ready to help your development team collaborate in the cloud.
IBM's PaaS includes the SmartCloud Application Collaborative Lifecycle Management Service (CLMS), a set of seamlessly integrated tools that provide a real-time cloud-based collaborative environment for accelerated application development and delivery. Based on proven IBM Collaborative Lifecycle Management, our pay-as-you-go service coordinates activities across business and system requirements, design, development, build, test and delivery—improving productivity and time to delivery.
In this webcast we'll demonstrate how this exciting, walk up and use capability works, and tell you how to get your application development teams up and running in minutes.
Product Manager, IBM Rational Cloud Offerings
Product Manager, IBM SmartCloud Application Services
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Lock-Free Multi-Producer Multi-Consumer Queue on Ring Buffer
- RSS Feeds
- New Products
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- Building a Two-Node Linux Cluster with Heartbeat