Webcast: Collaboration in the Cloud
IBM's platform as a service (PaaS), IBM SmartCloud Application Services, is now generally available and ready to help your development team collaborate in the cloud.
IBM's PaaS includes the SmartCloud Application Collaborative Lifecycle Management Service (CLMS), a set of seamlessly integrated tools that provide a real-time cloud-based collaborative environment for accelerated application development and delivery. Based on proven IBM Collaborative Lifecycle Management, our pay-as-you-go service coordinates activities across business and system requirements, design, development, build, test and delivery—improving productivity and time to delivery.
In this webcast we'll demonstrate how this exciting, walk up and use capability works, and tell you how to get your application development teams up and running in minutes.
Product Manager, IBM Rational Cloud Offerings
Product Manager, IBM SmartCloud Application Services
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II||Jul 29, 2015|
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- General Relativity in Python