Web Stats - Don't Believe A Word Of Em
Ever had a discussion (fist fight) at your organization about your web server statistics? I know I've been there. If you have too, you should probably read this:
I've always known that web-stats were rather unreliable but this lays it out quite nicely. If you use web stats its definitely worth your time to read this.
Mitch Frazier is an Associate Editor for Linux Journal.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!