Web Stats - Don't Believe A Word Of Em
Ever had a discussion (fist fight) at your organization about your web server statistics? I know I've been there. If you have too, you should probably read this:
I've always known that web-stats were rather unreliable but this lays it out quite nicely. If you use web stats its definitely worth your time to read this.
Mitch Frazier is an Associate Editor for Linux Journal.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration