Web Stats - Don't Believe A Word Of Em
Ever had a discussion (fist fight) at your organization about your web server statistics? I know I've been there. If you have too, you should probably read this:
I've always known that web-stats were rather unreliable but this lays it out quite nicely. If you use web stats its definitely worth your time to read this.
Mitch Frazier is an Associate Editor for Linux Journal.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database