Web site design - awful
I've really tried to get used to the new Linux J. web design, but I just can't do it. It's way too busy, things are hard to find, too many columns, there is too much wasted space at the top (i.e., big banner stuff with very little information), etc. Sorry. I have to remove the bookmark. The LJ site is just too hard to use and not much fun anymore. Please let me know if you go back to the old design or something else, and I'll try it out.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
|Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor||May 12, 2015|
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- Apache Web Servers and SSL Encryption