I've really tried to get used to the new Linux J. web design, but I just can't do it. It's way too busy, things are hard to find, too many columns, there is too much wasted space at the top (i.e., big banner stuff with very little information), etc. Sorry. I have to remove the bookmark. The LJ site is just too hard to use and not much fun anymore. Please let me know if you go back to the old design or something else, and I'll try it out.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- New Products
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
2 hours 42 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
7 hours 45 min ago
8 hours 4 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
8 hours 29 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
8 hours 42 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
14 hours 21 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
14 hours 56 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
15 hours 24 min ago
17 hours 19 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
18 hours 38 min ago