Web site design - awful
I've really tried to get used to the new Linux J. web design, but I just can't do it. It's way too busy, things are hard to find, too many columns, there is too much wasted space at the top (i.e., big banner stuff with very little information), etc. Sorry. I have to remove the bookmark. The LJ site is just too hard to use and not much fun anymore. Please let me know if you go back to the old design or something else, and I'll try it out.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu