I've really tried to get used to the new Linux J. web design, but I just can't do it. It's way too busy, things are hard to find, too many columns, there is too much wasted space at the top (i.e., big banner stuff with very little information), etc. Sorry. I have to remove the bookmark. The LJ site is just too hard to use and not much fun anymore. Please let me know if you go back to the old design or something else, and I'll try it out.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Web Administration Scripts
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
1 hour 54 sec ago
1 hour 20 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
1 hour 45 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
1 hour 58 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
7 hours 37 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
8 hours 11 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
8 hours 40 min ago
10 hours 35 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
11 hours 54 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
14 hours 28 min ago