Waters Technology publishes NorthPoint's perspective on Buy-Side Risk Management - Part II
Waters Technology publishes "What Lies Beneath: An Examination of Risk on the Buy-Side" featuring Joseph Amarante, Managing Partner's, perspective on risk management. For over 25 years, Waters Technology has provided expert, independent financial journalism through four titles: Inside Market Data, Inside Reference Data, Sell-Side Technology, and Buy-Side Technology.
The article looks at how the regulatory environment is changing the way risk is managed and reported on, and delves into the buy versus build trade-off for risk-related technology. For more information on how we are helping clients with their Risk Management challenges, contact Joseph Amarante, Managing Partner, at 212.819.1700 or via email.
- Server Hardening
- BitTorrent Inc.'s Sync
- EnterpriseDB's EDB Postgres Advanced Server and EDB Postgres Enterprise Manager
- The Death of RoboVM
- The US Government and Open-Source Software
- The Humble Hacker?
- Open-Source Project Secretly Funded by CIA
- New Container Image Standard Promises More Portable Apps
- ACI Worldwide's UP Retail Payments
- AdaCore's SPARK Pro