Waters Technology publishes NorthPoint's perspective on Buy-Side Risk Management - Part II
Waters Technology publishes "What Lies Beneath: An Examination of Risk on the Buy-Side" featuring Joseph Amarante, Managing Partner's, perspective on risk management. For over 25 years, Waters Technology has provided expert, independent financial journalism through four titles: Inside Market Data, Inside Reference Data, Sell-Side Technology, and Buy-Side Technology.
The article looks at how the regulatory environment is changing the way risk is managed and reported on, and delves into the buy versus build trade-off for risk-related technology. For more information on how we are helping clients with their Risk Management challenges, contact Joseph Amarante, Managing Partner, at 212.819.1700 or via email.
Web Development News
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
|The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy||Jul 17, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Portable Apps, in the Cloud!||Jul 15, 2015|
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- Purism Librem 13 Review
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- General Relativity in Python