Wanted: Passionate Geeks
If you love tinkering with your Linux machine, have ninja sysadmin skills, or are an avid user of open source software in general, and you love to share your knowledge with others, I'd really like to hear from you.
We're looking for a few more passionate techies to join our ranks as contributing LinuxJournal.com authors. We're particularly interested in articles about System Administration, Linux on the desktop, high-performance computing, embedded Linux, web and mobile development, security, and virtualization. If you have an interest in any of these areas, and useful knowledge to share, drop me a line. We're always looking for great technical content as well as opinion pieces about the world of open-source software.
If you are interested in learning more about how to become a LinuxJournal.com author, please send a brief bio with links to a few samples of your writing. Please also include a brief summary of your areas of interest and/or specific topics you'd like to write about.
I look forward to hearing from you!
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter