Wanted: Passionate Geeks
If you love tinkering with your Linux machine, have ninja sysadmin skills, or are an avid user of open source software in general, and you love to share your knowledge with others, I'd really like to hear from you.
We're looking for a few more passionate techies to join our ranks as contributing LinuxJournal.com authors. We're particularly interested in articles about System Administration, Linux on the desktop, high-performance computing, embedded Linux, web and mobile development, security, and virtualization. If you have an interest in any of these areas, and useful knowledge to share, drop me a line. We're always looking for great technical content as well as opinion pieces about the world of open-source software.
If you are interested in learning more about how to become a LinuxJournal.com author, please send a brief bio with links to a few samples of your writing. Please also include a brief summary of your areas of interest and/or specific topics you'd like to write about.
I look forward to hearing from you!
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database
- February 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Web Development