Want a free 1-year digital subscription to Linux Journal? -- CONTEST NOW OVER
Sorry, this contest is now over
Want a free 1-year digital subscription to Linux Journal? Here's how -- it's easy:
Watch LinuxJournal.com's daily Tech Tip videos this week (March 9 - 13, 2009) and collect the secret letters host Shawn Powers or Mitch Frazier announces during the videos each day. Come Friday unscramble the letters to reveal the secret word(s). Everyone with the correct answer who responds by 11:59:59PM U.S. Eastern Daylight Time March, Friday the 13th of 2009 wins a free digital subscription to Linux Journal -- it's that easy!
The first video can be found here:
and subsequent videos this week can be found on the front page of LinuxJournal.com or directly here:
or we have a dedicated feed for the videos so you can simply add the following to your RSS reader of choice:
Submit your answer to our contest form by 11:59:59PM U.S. Eastern Daylight Time March, Friday the 13th of 2009.
Good luck and happy Linux Journal-ing!
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu