What can we image with Virtualization, in current situation?
Does SOHO and SMB industry will get benefits from this technology, or still they need to go for new hardware and support.
As per current situation there is high growth in GNU/Linux [Ubuntu Desksop adopation] O.S. and they are also supporting Virtualization, but with that does end user get its benefits? It not then the main use of Virtualization is in Data center or in Enterprize level.
Can we come out with some good and easy Virtualization solution?
What are the different options available for SOHO,SMB and Desktop user?
Thanks & Regards,
Arjun from India.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration