What can we image with Virtualization, in current situation?
Does SOHO and SMB industry will get benefits from this technology, or still they need to go for new hardware and support.
As per current situation there is high growth in GNU/Linux [Ubuntu Desksop adopation] O.S. and they are also supporting Virtualization, but with that does end user get its benefits? It not then the main use of Virtualization is in Data center or in Enterprize level.
Can we come out with some good and easy Virtualization solution?
What are the different options available for SOHO,SMB and Desktop user?
Thanks & Regards,
Arjun from India.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- Picking Out the Nouns
- Tips for Optimizing Linux Memory Usage
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Android Candy: Intercoms
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development