What can we image with Virtualization, in current situation?
Does SOHO and SMB industry will get benefits from this technology, or still they need to go for new hardware and support.
As per current situation there is high growth in GNU/Linux [Ubuntu Desksop adopation] O.S. and they are also supporting Virtualization, but with that does end user get its benefits? It not then the main use of Virtualization is in Data center or in Enterprize level.
Can we come out with some good and easy Virtualization solution?
What are the different options available for SOHO,SMB and Desktop user?
Thanks & Regards,
Arjun from India.
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- My Network Go-Bag
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development