Government: Using an Open Source Framework to Catch the Bad Guy
Every security policy provides guidance and requirements for ensuring adequate protection of information and data, as well as high-level technical and administrative security requirements for a system in a given environment. Traditionally, providing security for a system focuses on the confidentiality of the information on it. However, protecting the data integrity and system and data availability is just as important. For example, when processing United States intelligence information, there are three attributes that require protection: confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
If you're with a government agency, learn more about catching the bad guy in this free white paper.
Presented By: Red Hat Federal Solutions Architect team
Authored By: Norman Mark St. Laurent, Senior solutions architect
Editing and technical guidance: Shawn Wells, Technical director
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- SISAL: A Safe and Efficient Language for Numerical Calculations
- Viooz+HD~Watch Edge of Tomorrow Online Full Movie Streaming Free
- Linux-Based X Terminals with XDMCP
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!