Upcoming Webinar: When the Golden Master Tarnishes
Servers are generated – often with a ‘golden master’ and then left never to be checked or examined from a security perspective. This session discusses the ways the server settings can degrade, the undesirable effects this may have on your organization and how you can avoid both.
Join Linux Journal's Shawn Powers and Carol Woodbury, Vice President of Global Security Services, HelpSystems.
Carol Woodbury has over 25 years’ experience in the field of security, including 10 years as Security Architect and Chief Engineering Manager at IBM in Rochester, MN. Prior to joining HelpSystems as Vice President of Global Security Services, Carol was the co-founder and Vice President of SkyView Partners, a firm specializing in security administration and compliance software and services. Carol currently heads a team that delivers world-class security services to companies around the world. Carol is known world-wide as an author and speaker in the area of security and has authored several books on the topic. She is certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC).View Now On Demand.
- Free Today: September Issue of Linux Journal (Retail value: $5.99)
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part I
- Bitcoin on Amazon! Sort of...
- Machine Learning with Python
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Android Browser Security--What You Haven't Been Told
- Epiq Solutions' Sidekiq M.2
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Securing the Programmer