Upcoming Webinar: When the Golden Master Tarnishes
Servers are generated – often with a ‘golden master’ and then left never to be checked or examined from a security perspective. This session discusses the ways the server settings can degrade, the undesirable effects this may have on your organization and how you can avoid both.
Join Linux Journal's Shawn Powers and Carol Woodbury, Vice President of Global Security Services, HelpSystems.
Carol Woodbury has over 25 years’ experience in the field of security, including 10 years as Security Architect and Chief Engineering Manager at IBM in Rochester, MN. Prior to joining HelpSystems as Vice President of Global Security Services, Carol was the co-founder and Vice President of SkyView Partners, a firm specializing in security administration and compliance software and services. Carol currently heads a team that delivers world-class security services to companies around the world. Carol is known world-wide as an author and speaker in the area of security and has authored several books on the topic. She is certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC).View Now On Demand.
- VMware's Clarity Design System
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Jetico's BestCrypt Container Encryption for Linux
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- Smith Charts for All