Unofficial Google Shell
Goosh.org is a Google interface that behaves similar to a UNIX shell. You type commands and the results are shown on the page.
will list all of the working commands. For instance, I can:
video linux journal
to get search results that feature all LinuxJournal.com videos or
wiki linus torvalds
to get all Wikipedia search results matching Linus Torvalds.
Ultimately I don't know how useful this actually is, but it is kind of fun. :)
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||May 06, 2015|
|Chrome-Colored Parakeets||May 05, 2015|
|Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign||May 04, 2015|
|An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like||May 04, 2015|
|When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?||May 01, 2015|
|May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects||May 01, 2015|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- Chrome-Colored Parakeets
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Picking Out the Nouns
- Return of the Mac