Unofficial Google Shell
Goosh.org is a Google interface that behaves similar to a UNIX shell. You type commands and the results are shown on the page.
will list all of the working commands. For instance, I can:
video linux journal
to get search results that feature all LinuxJournal.com videos or
wiki linus torvalds
to get all Wikipedia search results matching Linus Torvalds.
Ultimately I don't know how useful this actually is, but it is kind of fun. :)
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
|Understanding OpenStack's Success||Feb 21, 2017|
|Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)||Feb 17, 2017|
|Own Your DNS Data||Feb 16, 2017|
|IGEL Universal Desktop Converter||Feb 15, 2017|
|Simple Server Hardening||Feb 14, 2017|
|Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU||Feb 13, 2017|
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Own Your DNS Data
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Simple Server Hardening
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Why Python?
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket