Ultimate Linux Box
Apr 10, 2008 By LJ Staff
Ultimate Gaming Machine
14% (217 votes)
Massive Storage Beast
7% (114 votes)
Super Green Earth Friendly
10% (152 votes)
Uber Cheap Bargain Basement
8% (119 votes)
Perfectly Silent Hear a Pin Drop PC
14% (213 votes)
Rockin' Rackmount Server
8% (121 votes)
Mega Multimedia Creation Studio
11% (174 votes)
Entertainment Extravaganza Living Room PC
15% (237 votes)
Hard Drive, Schmard Drive -- Gimme an Ultimate Thin Client
3% (42 votes)
Computers are for chumps. I want a brain implant.
10% (160 votes)
Total votes: 1549
So, Linux Journal readers, what says you?
Today five randomly drawn entrants will win:
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock mug and LJ subscription
Enter to Win
|December Daily Giveaways are Back!||Dec 01, 2015|
|December 2015 Video Preview||Nov 30, 2015|
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- December Daily Giveaways are Back!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration