Ultimate Linux Box
Apr 10, 2008 By LJ Staff
Ultimate Gaming Machine
14% (217 votes)
Massive Storage Beast
7% (114 votes)
Super Green Earth Friendly
10% (152 votes)
Uber Cheap Bargain Basement
8% (119 votes)
Perfectly Silent Hear a Pin Drop PC
14% (213 votes)
Rockin' Rackmount Server
8% (121 votes)
Mega Multimedia Creation Studio
11% (174 votes)
Entertainment Extravaganza Living Room PC
15% (237 votes)
Hard Drive, Schmard Drive -- Gimme an Ultimate Thin Client
3% (42 votes)
Computers are for chumps. I want a brain implant.
10% (160 votes)
Total votes: 1549
So, Linux Journal readers, what says you?
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- New Products
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk