Remember back in August, when there was all the hoopla regarding me in a "Hot Blogger" calendar? Well, your votes paid off, and indeed I grace the eleventh page of the calendar as Mr. November. Seeing myself as a calendar model immediately made me think of cows. (Well, OK, not really -- but bear with me)
While I can't seem to bring myself to solicit sales of a calendar in which I represent an entire month -- I can justify the idea of purchasing a cow for someone in a 3rd world country that really needs one. If you add self-humiliation and lyrical absurdity, heck it almost seems like a dream come true.
From now until Dec 31st, I'm running a pseudo contest in which you can make me dance in a music video, dressed like a cow. I have details over on my website -- please have a look.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Web Administration Scripts
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
2 hours 43 min ago
3 hours 2 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
3 hours 27 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
3 hours 40 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
9 hours 19 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
9 hours 54 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
10 hours 22 min ago
12 hours 17 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
13 hours 37 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
16 hours 10 min ago