Tweet About Your Pi!
We're looking for quick blurbs about what you've done with Raspberry Pi. If you send us a quick description, and maybe a photo, we'll pick our favorites and publish them in our upcoming Raspberry Pi issue!
Send a tweet to @linuxjournal with the hashtag #RPi, leave a comment on our Facebook post, or even comment right here. If you can cram your Pi project into 140 characters (or a few more for you non-tweeters), we'd love to hear about it!
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Play for Me, Jarvis
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Designing Foils with XFLR5
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development