Tweet About Your Pi!
We're looking for quick blurbs about what you've done with Raspberry Pi. If you send us a quick description, and maybe a photo, we'll pick our favorites and publish them in our upcoming Raspberry Pi issue!
Send a tweet to @linuxjournal with the hashtag #RPi, leave a comment on our Facebook post, or even comment right here. If you can cram your Pi project into 140 characters (or a few more for you non-tweeters), we'd love to hear about it!
Special Reports: DevOps
- The Ubuntu Conspiracy
- A First Look at IBM's New Linux Servers
- Vigilante Malware
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- Vagrant Simplified
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Bluetooth Hacks
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- Non-Linux FOSS: Code Your Way To Victory!