Top Stories of 2011
As the year comes to a close, it is time for year-end reflections. In our case that means sharing the most popular articles of 2011. The following were viewed the most, and in some case created a lot of discussion as well.
2. Adding More Awesome to Your Office by Shawn Powers
3. Python for Android by Paul Barry
4. Review: Recompute Cardboard PC by Shawn Powers
5. Tiny Core Linux by Joey Bernard
9. Fun with ethtool by Jayson Broughton
10. Ubuntu 11.04, Unity Released to Mixed Reactions by Susan Linton
Hacking to virtualization, Python to Unity and everything in between are represented, so please enjoy catching up on any of our top stories you may have missed. We look forward to bringing you more in the new year!
2011 graphic via Shutterstock.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign||May 04, 2015|
|An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like||May 04, 2015|
|When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?||May 01, 2015|
|May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects||May 01, 2015|
|May 2015 Video Preview||May 01, 2015|
|Ubuntu Ditches Upstart||Apr 30, 2015|
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Return of the Mac
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Picking Out the Nouns
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects