Top Stories of 2011
As the year comes to a close, it is time for year-end reflections. In our case that means sharing the most popular articles of 2011. The following were viewed the most, and in some case created a lot of discussion as well.
2. Adding More Awesome to Your Office by Shawn Powers
3. Python for Android by Paul Barry
4. Review: Recompute Cardboard PC by Shawn Powers
5. Tiny Core Linux by Joey Bernard
9. Fun with ethtool by Jayson Broughton
10. Ubuntu 11.04, Unity Released to Mixed Reactions by Susan Linton
Hacking to virtualization, Python to Unity and everything in between are represented, so please enjoy catching up on any of our top stories you may have missed. We look forward to bringing you more in the new year!
2011 graphic via Shutterstock.
Special Reports: DevOps
Have projects in development that need help? Have a great development operation in place that can ALWAYS be better? Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
With deep focus on Collaborative Development, Continuous Testing and Release & Deployment, we offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, advice & help from the experts, plus a host of other books, videos, podcasts and more. All free with a quick, one-time registration. Start browsing now...
- The Ubuntu Conspiracy
- A First Look at IBM's New Linux Servers
- Vigilante Malware
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Vagrant Simplified
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- Bluetooth Hacks
- Non-Linux FOSS: Code Your Way To Victory!