Thoughts on distro hopping? I'm wanting to settle down
Since 2006, I've bounced from one distro to another, never choosing a favorite. However, I'm wondering if it's not time to settle into a distro for 2-4 years and really dig in. I've used well over a dozen different distros, but keep coming back to the top 4-5 on DistroWatch. What is your recommendation for or against distro-hopping?
- Smoothwall Express
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Ensono M.O.