Thoughts on the direction of openSuSe
I was wondering what others thought of the direction of OpenSuSe? I believe it to be an awesome distribution but cannot stand the package management since they merged Red Carpet. It takes too long to even open the package manager since that happened. Anyone else have an opinion?
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- New Products
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk