Thoughts on the direction of openSuSe
I was wondering what others thought of the direction of OpenSuSe? I believe it to be an awesome distribution but cannot stand the package management since they merged Red Carpet. It takes too long to even open the package manager since that happened. Anyone else have an opinion?
- Free Today: September Issue of Linux Journal (Retail value: $5.99)
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part I
- Bitcoin on Amazon! Sort of...
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Android Browser Security--What You Haven't Been Told
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Nativ Disc
- Epiq Solutions' Sidekiq M.2
- Securing the Programmer
Pick up any e-commerce web or mobile app today, and you’ll be holding a mashup of interconnected applications and services from a variety of different providers. For instance, when you connect to Amazon’s e-commerce app, cookies, tags and pixels that are monitored by solutions like Exact Target, BazaarVoice, Bing, Shopzilla, Liveramp and Google Tag Manager track every action you take. You’re presented with special offers and coupons based on your viewing and buying patterns. If you find something you want for your birthday, a third party manages your wish list, which you can share through multiple social- media outlets or email to a friend. When you select something to buy, you find yourself presented with similar items as kind suggestions. And when you finally check out, you’re offered the ability to pay with promo codes, gifts cards, PayPal or a variety of credit cards.Get the Guide