There's an App for That
The concept of standalone Web apps isn't new. Anyone using Prism with Firefox or Fluid with OS X understands the concept: a browser that goes to a single Web site and acts like a standalone application—sorta.
With Fogger, however, Web applications take on a whole new meaning. Using a variety of desktop APIs and user scripts, applications created with the Fogger framework integrate into the Linux desktop very much like a traditional application. If you've ever found Web apps to be lacking, take a look at Fogger; it makes the Web a little easier to see: https://launchpad.net/fogger.
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- Hodge Podge
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Minifree Ltd.'s GNU+Linux Computers