Tech Tip: Keep Your Monitor Awake with Caffeine
One of my favorite new apps is a little system tray app called caffeine (and here). It's simple, yet very practical, its purpose is to inhibit a screen saver or sleep mode, which is great while watching flash videos on sites like hulu.
Caffeine is written using GTK for the user interface, so it's very GNOME friendly, but it can be used on any Linux OS. It has a PPA for Ubuntu users (see the launchpad link) and it works great for me on Ubuntu Karmic.
- Stepping into Science
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Qu’est-ce qu’on a fait au Bon Dieu ? Télécharger Le Film Complet Gratuit
- Tyson Foods Honored as SUSE Customer of the Year
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault
- Radio Free Linux
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- Message for You, Sir!