Tech Tip: Color man Pages
To add a bit of color to your man pages install the most pager. For most DEB based distros:
$ sudo apt-get install most
For most RPM based distros:
$ yum install most
Failing these, get the source here.
Now set the pager used by man and try running man:
$ export MANPAGER="/usr/bin/most -s # or export MANPAGER="/usr/local/bin/most -s" $ man bash
Add the setting of MANPAGER to your shell ~/.profile to make the setting available when you login.
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- RSS Feeds
- <Watch> HD! Watch Walking On Sunshine Online Full Movie Streaming
- Linux Systems Administrator