Tech Support Request - Serial baud rade changes
One of my goals for the forum was to provide a source of information sharing and tech support, so, with that, we have our first tech support style question!
From Jim, W6JVE:
Some of us in the amateur radio game would like to be able to use the serial port on the computer at 45.45 baud, 5 bits per character so we can send and receive 60 wpm RTTY signals through the port. That is not one of the supported baud rates. I don't know where to go to ask that this be changed.
So, is this something that can be done easily? Programatically? Can you help Jim out? If so, post a response! And thanks!
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development