Tech Support Request - Serial baud rade changes
One of my goals for the forum was to provide a source of information sharing and tech support, so, with that, we have our first tech support style question!
From Jim, W6JVE:
Some of us in the amateur radio game would like to be able to use the serial port on the computer at 45.45 baud, 5 bits per character so we can send and receive 60 wpm RTTY signals through the port. That is not one of the supported baud rates. I don't know where to go to ask that this be changed.
So, is this something that can be done easily? Programatically? Can you help Jim out? If so, post a response! And thanks!
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- Picking Out the Nouns
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites