Tech Support Request - Serial baud rade changes
One of my goals for the forum was to provide a source of information sharing and tech support, so, with that, we have our first tech support style question!
From Jim, W6JVE:
Some of us in the amateur radio game would like to be able to use the serial port on the computer at 45.45 baud, 5 bits per character so we can send and receive 60 wpm RTTY signals through the port. That is not one of the supported baud rates. I don't know where to go to ask that this be changed.
So, is this something that can be done easily? Programatically? Can you help Jim out? If so, post a response! And thanks!
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
|MultiTaction's MT Canvus-Connect||Apr 17, 2017|
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU