Tech Support Request - Serial baud rade changes
One of my goals for the forum was to provide a source of information sharing and tech support, so, with that, we have our first tech support style question!
From Jim, W6JVE:
Some of us in the amateur radio game would like to be able to use the serial port on the computer at 45.45 baud, 5 bits per character so we can send and receive 60 wpm RTTY signals through the port. That is not one of the supported baud rates. I don't know where to go to ask that this be changed.
So, is this something that can be done easily? Programatically? Can you help Jim out? If so, post a response! And thanks!
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
|The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy||Jul 17, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Portable Apps, in the Cloud!||Jul 15, 2015|
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- Purism Librem 13 Review
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- General Relativity in Python