tap0 received packet with same address as source address
Nov 05, 2008 By DJ789
Hi please help me
I am running 4 linux 2.6 servers with openvpn in bridging mode, I get this message Tap0 received packet with same address as source address, then my entire hangs.
what is causing this error and how to fix?
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- RSS Feeds
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation
- Are you an extremist?
- Tails above the Rest, Part II