Take the Survey, Enter to Win a 2010 Linux Journal Wall Calendar
Thank you for your interest, however this survey is now closed. The winners of the 2010 Linux Journal wall calendars have been notified.
If you were not a winner there's still time to pick yours up -- 25% OFF CALENDARS when you buy two or more. Use coupon code 'giftcalendar' when checking out. Expires Nov 30, 2009.
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- DevOps for Dummies
- New Products
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Open Axiom
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal