Take our survey, win prizes!
Feb 23, 2011 By LJ Staff
Do you have three minutes to spare? Take our short survey and you could be entered to win one of ten prizes: a "May the Source Be With You" T-shirt for US entrants, or a 2010 Linux Journal Archive Disc for those outside the US.
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- A Switch for Your RPi