Survey of readers was taken, results say...
http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/ultimate-linux-box is where the survey lives.
As of April 14, 2008, the results read:
Ultimate Gaming Machine
12% (106 votes)
Massive Storage Beast
7% (65 votes)
Super Green Earth Friendly
11% (95 votes)
Uber Cheap Bargain Basement
8% (70 votes)
Perfectly Silent Hear a Pin Drop PC
14% (124 votes)
Rockin' Rackmount Server
8% (74 votes)
Mega Multimedia Creation Studio
11% (103 votes)
Entertainment Extravaganza Living Room PC
16% (146 votes)
Hard Drive, Schmard Drive -- Gimme an Ultimate Thin Client
3% (28 votes)
Computers are for chumps. I want a brain implant.
10% (89 votes)
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- Multitenant Sites
- Linux for Astronomers