Survey of readers was taken, results say...
http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/ultimate-linux-box is where the survey lives.
As of April 14, 2008, the results read:
Ultimate Gaming Machine
12% (106 votes)
Massive Storage Beast
7% (65 votes)
Super Green Earth Friendly
11% (95 votes)
Uber Cheap Bargain Basement
8% (70 votes)
Perfectly Silent Hear a Pin Drop PC
14% (124 votes)
Rockin' Rackmount Server
8% (74 votes)
Mega Multimedia Creation Studio
11% (103 votes)
Entertainment Extravaganza Living Room PC
16% (146 votes)
Hard Drive, Schmard Drive -- Gimme an Ultimate Thin Client
3% (28 votes)
Computers are for chumps. I want a brain implant.
10% (89 votes)
|Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!||Oct 25, 2016|
|Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server||Oct 25, 2016|
|Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim||Oct 21, 2016|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!||Oct 20, 2016|
|Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8||Oct 19, 2016|
|Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core||Oct 19, 2016|
- Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!
- Daily Giveaway
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Returning Values from Bash Functions