Survey of readers was taken, results say...
http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/ultimate-linux-box is where the survey lives.
As of April 14, 2008, the results read:
Ultimate Gaming Machine
12% (106 votes)
Massive Storage Beast
7% (65 votes)
Super Green Earth Friendly
11% (95 votes)
Uber Cheap Bargain Basement
8% (70 votes)
Perfectly Silent Hear a Pin Drop PC
14% (124 votes)
Rockin' Rackmount Server
8% (74 votes)
Mega Multimedia Creation Studio
11% (103 votes)
Entertainment Extravaganza Living Room PC
16% (146 votes)
Hard Drive, Schmard Drive -- Gimme an Ultimate Thin Client
3% (28 votes)
Computers are for chumps. I want a brain implant.
10% (89 votes)
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- New Products
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- RSS Feeds