From the SuperComputing '08 Floor, Part 1 of 4
We're here at SuperComputing '08 in Austin, Texas catching up with a few exhibitors. If you can't be here with us, we'll bring a little of the show to you. We're searching the show floor for the coolest Linux stuff (besides Linux Journal of course) and bringing it to you.
I talked to Kalyan Chadalavada with HPC Systems who also happens to be a 2008 Linux Journal Reader Advisory Panelest.
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Nventify's Imagizer Cloud Engine
- Paranoid Penguin - Building a Secure Squid Web Proxy, Part I
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU