From the SuperComputing '08 Floor, Part 1 of 4
We're here at SuperComputing '08 in Austin, Texas catching up with a few exhibitors. If you can't be here with us, we'll bring a little of the show to you. We're searching the show floor for the coolest Linux stuff (besides Linux Journal of course) and bringing it to you.
I talked to Kalyan Chadalavada with HPC Systems who also happens to be a 2008 Linux Journal Reader Advisory Panelest.
- Brent Laster's Professional Git (Wrox)
- Smoothwall Express
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Learning to Program the Arduino
- Own Your DNS Data
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Simple Server Hardening
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- SSH Tunneling - Poor Techie's VPN