Suggestions for an email server solution...
Small question for you. I'm not a linux newbie... But I am a sendmail newbie...
What I'd like to do is this... My wife and I have email accounts with comcast.net. We currently exchange email with the comcast's servers. What I'd like to do is connect with my own server instead. My own server would offer smtp/pop3 for us, and be routing it all through comcast or other email service.
Is there a good "howto" for this setup?
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment
- Strengthening Diffie-Hellman in SSH and TLS