Suggestions for an email server solution...
Small question for you. I'm not a linux newbie... But I am a sendmail newbie...
What I'd like to do is this... My wife and I have email accounts with comcast.net. We currently exchange email with the comcast's servers. What I'd like to do is connect with my own server instead. My own server would offer smtp/pop3 for us, and be routing it all through comcast or other email service.
Is there a good "howto" for this setup?
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- New Products
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- RSS Feeds
- Security Hardening with Ansible