Suggestions for an email server solution...
Small question for you. I'm not a linux newbie... But I am a sendmail newbie...
What I'd like to do is this... My wife and I have email accounts with comcast.net. We currently exchange email with the comcast's servers. What I'd like to do is connect with my own server instead. My own server would offer smtp/pop3 for us, and be routing it all through comcast or other email service.
Is there a good "howto" for this setup?
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Sep 04, 2015|
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- The True Internet of Things
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects