Suggestions for an email server solution...
Small question for you. I'm not a linux newbie... But I am a sendmail newbie...
What I'd like to do is this... My wife and I have email accounts with comcast.net. We currently exchange email with the comcast's servers. What I'd like to do is connect with my own server instead. My own server would offer smtp/pop3 for us, and be routing it all through comcast or other email service.
Is there a good "howto" for this setup?
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- General Relativity in Python
- One Port to Rule Them All!