Subscriber's Membership Benefits
By signing up for the Subscriber's Membership Benefits, your subscription to Linux Journal will continue at guaranteed savings without interruption unless you tell us to stop. Before the start of each subscription term, we will renew your subscription automatically. Your credit card will be charged, according to how you initially subscribed. By checking this box and clicking the submit button, you authorize us to charge the credit card you provide today, annually, at 10% off the subscription rate in effect at the time of renewal.
You can contact us by email, email@example.com, or phone, +1 818-487-2089, to cancel at any time and receive a refund for any un-mailed issues.
Linux Journal is published 12 times per year. The annual USA newsstand price is $71.88.
If the Post Office alerts us that your magazine is undeliverable, we have no further obligation unless we receive a corrected address within one year.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Giving Silos Their Due
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Firefox OS
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk