Subscriber's Membership Benefits
By signing up for the Subscriber's Membership Benefits, your subscription to Linux Journal will continue at guaranteed savings without interruption unless you tell us to stop. Before the start of each subscription term, we will renew your subscription automatically. Your credit card will be charged, according to how you initially subscribed. By checking this box and clicking the submit button, you authorize us to charge the credit card you provide today, annually, at 10% off the subscription rate in effect at the time of renewal.
You can contact us by email, email@example.com, or phone, +1 818-487-2089, to cancel at any time and receive a refund for any un-mailed issues.
Linux Journal is published 12 times per year. The annual USA newsstand price is $71.88.
If the Post Office alerts us that your magazine is undeliverable, we have no further obligation unless we receive a corrected address within one year.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- New Products
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python