Subscribe and Win an IPad Mini (you heard us right)
Here at Linux Journal, we accept all geeks. Whether you're a Windows addict or a Mac-head, Linux doesn't discriminate, and neither do we.
“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.”
(Plus, we get a certain perverse pleasure knowing an iPad will be used to read a magazine about Linux and Open Source.)
Subscribe Now and save $10 off the regular subscription rate, and you could win your choice of a Nexus 10 or an iPad Mini. If you choose the latter, we won't judge, and we won't tell.
The subscription contest expires November 14, 2013, at 11:59 PM CST. The winner will be notified via email November 15, 2013.Subscribe Now
NOTE: offering the iPad Mini is in response to an overwhelming number of requests from you, our readers, that we include an iPad in our subscription contests. (Well at least it's not a Surface tablet.)
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
- Optimization in GCC
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization