Subscribe and Win an IPad Mini (you heard us right)
Here at Linux Journal, we accept all geeks. Whether you're a Windows addict or a Mac-head, Linux doesn't discriminate, and neither do we.
“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.”
(Plus, we get a certain perverse pleasure knowing an iPad will be used to read a magazine about Linux and Open Source.)
Subscribe Now and save $10 off the regular subscription rate, and you could win your choice of a Nexus 10 or an iPad Mini. If you choose the latter, we won't judge, and we won't tell.
The subscription contest expires November 14, 2013, at 11:59 PM CST. The winner will be notified via email November 15, 2013.Subscribe Now
NOTE: offering the iPad Mini is in response to an overwhelming number of requests from you, our readers, that we include an iPad in our subscription contests. (Well at least it's not a Surface tablet.)
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Non-Linux FOSS: Vienna, Not Just for Sausages||Jun 02, 2015|
|June 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Networking||Jun 01, 2015|
|June 2015 Video Preview||Jun 01, 2015|
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Vienna, Not Just for Sausages
- June 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Networking
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd