Subscribe and Win an IPad Mini (you heard us right)
Here at Linux Journal, we accept all geeks. Whether you're a Windows addict or a Mac-head, Linux doesn't discriminate, and neither do we.
“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.”
(Plus, we get a certain perverse pleasure knowing an iPad will be used to read a magazine about Linux and Open Source.)
Subscribe Now and save $10 off the regular subscription rate, and you could win your choice of a Nexus 10 or an iPad Mini. If you choose the latter, we won't judge, and we won't tell.
The subscription contest expires November 14, 2013, at 11:59 PM CST. The winner will be notified via email November 15, 2013.Subscribe Now
NOTE: offering the iPad Mini is in response to an overwhelming number of requests from you, our readers, that we include an iPad in our subscription contests. (Well at least it's not a Surface tablet.)
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Embedding Python in Your C Programs
- New Products
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python