Sr. C++ Developer (GUI/Linux) (Colorado Springs, CO)
Sr. C++ Developer (GUI/Linux) Job Description:
TEKsystems is currently looking for a C++ Developer to engage in an opportunity in Colorado Springs, CO. This developer must have Linux experience and GUI development experience.
This technical professional will research, design, and develop computer software systems for communications, aerospace, and scientific applications. They will analyze software requirements to determine feasibility of design and formulate/design software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design. They will also develop and direct software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation.
TEKsystems, Inc. - Colorado Springs, CO
102 South Tejon Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
TEL: (719) 866-6914
TEL: (888) 818-9695 x6914
FAX: (719) 866-6930
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!